Mobile apps are becoming apart of everyday life its just the way things have happened. First their was web now there is web and mobile app coupled with mobile web. We have seen a clear transition in adding mobile into most key companies stratagies. Taking this into consideration we at Blue Storm realise that markets need to diversify to aid them in moving into the mobile arena.
We will look at what business model you have and work out a mobile stratagy that goes with that. Long gone of the days to inlclude just web, you need to look at all angles, see how an recent article published from article alley below proves how mobile marketing is key at your exhibition:
Benefits of mobile apps for content marketers
Event managers need to popularize their events by using various marketing tools. One of the tools that marketing executives and event producers use these days is the mobile applications. Software like Windows mobile apps will help you to get the features of a PC on your mobile. Such mobile applications can benefit the content marketers – before the conference, during the meetings, and after the events are over. Let us see how:
- An event management mobile app provides enhanced sponsorship opportunities thereby, generating additional revenues.
- It helps the event producer to solicit input on the development and designing of the program.
- Event management applications facilitate dialogue among attendees on mutual interests.
- Enhances interactivity with the speakers and other subject matter experts.
- By using these mobile apps the event managers will be able to generate qualified leads on behalf of the organizers based on attendee needs.
During the meeting:
- During the meeting both the event manager and the attendees will get real-time access to program changes, speaker bios, and other conference-based news and information.
- Through such mobile apps the manager will be able to share maps of hotels, convention centers, and exhibition floors. GPS based mobile apps will allow the user to track friends and collogues.
- Sometimes location-based games and activities are also included in a meeting or conference to engage and involve the participants.
- Apart from these, there are other activities like conducting audience polling, session evaluations, and user-generated announcements that are accomplished successfully with the help of such an event management mobile app.
- Even after the event is over, there are loads to share and upload for the benefits and convenience of the attendees. Through the use of various mobile applications you are able to share information regarding any archived sessions, handouts, and other documents related to the event to the attendees.
- Increase ROI through introducing key learning and support for attendee action plans.